Skip to main content

Fangirl Favorites

My Fangirl Favorite this week is from Think Geek.  I don't know...maybe it's just because the computer at work is totally infected with a bunch of spyware junk and there are creepy, flashing ads that try to send me into epileptic fits, but I love the idea of this product...not to mention the fact that they are all stinking
adorable.

You just plug it into your USB port and it will clean up your computer for you!  Now instead of being the girl (or guy) who fixes everyone's computer, you can hand them one of these awesome little guys and be done with it.  Jumpshot will kill viruses, spyware, scamware, trojans, etc!  It will keep your identity safe and keep your online habits private.  It'll take out the trash and clean up your hard drive...and these are just a few things it can do.  If you don't like what it has done, you can always click the undo button and go back to your previous settings.  You can only scan your computer with it twice, but if you want more coverage, you can get Jumpshot's subscription service.  It's only $59 a year, and you get unlimited scans on 5 different computers AND you can give unlimited single scans as gifts to your friends.  If you don't get the unlimited scans, you still have 8GB of storage space on your little guy after you've used your two scans, so he'll still be useful.

You have three super fun options.  I think my favorite is Sir Jeffrey.  He's an octopus who wears a top had, sophisticated looking mustache, and monocle.  He's like a little blue Rich Uncle Pennybags!  My second favorite is Officer Pete.  He kinda looks like Admiral Ackbarwith a mustache and dressed as a police officer.  For that reason, I think he's pretty great. There's also a ninja named Kobayashi. Just remember that these are for Windows PCs.  

System Requirements: Internet connection, at least 512MB of RAM, and any of the following versions of Windows: XP, 2003, Vista, 7, or 8.

To purchase these, click the THINK GEEK ad! >>>>>>

~Songbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World's End Review

Graphics Girl and I went to the movies a few days ago. I was feeling awful physically, so she decided that we needed a comedy and I didn't protest since it was written by Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg. The gang's back together in The World's End. Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman, Paddy Considine, and Eddie Marsan are five guys who, with the encouragement of their once fearless leader, Gary King, (Pegg) have decided to go back to their hometown and do the pub crawl that they had tried back in 1990. Gary hasn't grown up at all over the years, but when things get hairy and the boys have a run in with some robots, they decide to follow his lead anyway and attempt to finish the crawl which culminates at The World's End. This movie is brilliantly done. The story plays like a comedy, but has elements of action, sci-fi, and thriller films. Once you start to realize how much your stomach hurts from laughter, they throw in a touching moment or a well choreographed fi...

I'm Gonna Hack You In Two With A Hatchet

No, this week's TBT is not a horror flick. This just happens to be one of the most hilarious lines from a little known made for tv movie called Camp Cucamonga. For some reason, it's always been a family favorite. We were all able to get together this past weekend to celebrate my mother's birthday and there were several references, including part of the rap from the movie. Yup...that's just the kind of family we are.   The movie was released for television in September of 1990 basically just to display a plethora of popular television actors of the time, but ended up being a quality product despite some of the cheese. The title was briefly changed to How I Spent My Summer, but now can be found again under the original title. The all-star cast included Candace Cameron (Full House) and Jaleel White (Family Matters), which covered our TGIF days. Then we have Josh Saviano and Danica McKellar from The Wonder Years. We also get to see heartthrob Chad Allen from My Two Da...

As You Wish

I’ve been feeling kind of crappy lately and I thought to myself, “There’s only one movie that can pick me up right now.”   Though I didn’t have a grandfather to take care of me and read me stories when I was sick, there’s still something about watching The Princess Bride when you’re not feeling up to par.   That combined with the fact that the interwebs are buzzing about The Princess Bride heading to Broadway made this a perfect Throwback for this week. I remember when I was in the fifth grade we would, on occasion, have a “movie day” on Friday.   I convinced everyone that there was this great movie we NEEDED to watch.   I knew it line for line.   (Sadly, I forgot about the “I want my father back you SOB” line until it was right upon us and had to jump up to fast-forward it…oops.)   I don’t know if any of my friends remember watching it then.   It seems like it has a much bigger following these days, but that could just b...